06 December 2010

{DFW Photographer} The Eason Family

This weekend was the first time I ever actually met Amanda and her family in person.  In the past I’ve just connected with her on Facebook and briefly talked with her on the phone about camera settings one afternoon.

Anyway, we worked out a trade of sorts and I did a family shoot for them in Waxahachie on Saturday, where the light was wonderful and the scenery, well, it was divine.

IMG_1515
Amanda is a college friend of my sister’s and has the wonderful luxury of being a stay at home mom while her husband, Andy, works and is in law school.  During her time at home, Amanda has created the Bitty Bear Baby Boutique, where she is a sewing goddess with all of her fantastic baby goods, and even some goodies for mamas and daddies as well! 

IMG_1540

easonfamily

easonfamily2 
BBlogoweb This weekend, Amanda surprised me with the adorable Mama Clutch in a beautiful damask fabric with pink accents and a SUPER cute fabric flower! I may not be a mama, but I can still carry the Mama Clutch---maybe it’s more like a teacher clutch for me, since it fits well in my laptop bag for work.

frontbuscard Amanda also included some of the business cards that I designed for her, and I must say, they came out looking super cute, yet, very professional!

No comments:

Post a Comment