05 January 2011

{Dallas Family Photographer} Wisk Family

A little less than a year ago, I met up with Hillary and Larry on a chilly day to shoot their engagement pictures in Dallas and the Arboretum.  Recently, we met up again to do some family pictures for them and Larry’s soon to be seven year old son, James.

Wisk family2

We went to the Mandalay Canal in Las Colinas where it was a little chilly at first, but we made it through with some good shots!

Wisk family

Wisk family 6 Wisk family 10

Wisk family 9

James was a complete ham---and I love it!  I think it is great that James put on this fun and comfy look with his beanie here!

Wisk family 8

“Gimme Seven, cuz you’re gonna be 7!”

Wisk family 11

I’m sorry it’s been so long since I posted.  I have had some problems uploading with my computer.  I’ve actually had this post written for about a week and just now was able to get it to upload.  (Sigh, probably something to do with Explorer; fortunately I use Firefox most of the time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment