03 November 2010

{DFW Photographer} New!

custom packaging

Christina Lee would like to introduce her new custom packaging! :) Who does not like to receive products wrapped up all pretty and arranged nicely?  I know whenever I make a purchase---particularly at a clothing store, I like it much more whenever the bag is of higher quality---like those nice paper sacks with the handles, or even if my clothing items are wrapped in tissue paper.  It isn’t necessary, but it makes the experience that much more special.

Here’s a preview of our new packaging:

custom packaging

I know Peacock isn’t exactly a popular color, but I love it, especially with the damask and black and white.  I find it to be sophisticated, yet fun, and that’s the reason I chose that color, because I want my photography to be exactly that---balanced—sophisticated and exciting at the same time.

Custom Packaging

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love custom packaging as well. Obviously my clothes or whatever don't NEED to be wrapped in tissue paper and all pretty, but it makes me happy when they are.

    ReplyDelete