08 July 2010

{DFW Photographer} Nolan & Christina's Sneak Peak!

Like I said in my last post, Nolan & Christina came over yesterday afternoon and we shot some pictures for their maternity session. I had a blast, and I always enjoy doing pictures for Nolan & Christina.  They are great friends from college and I am so glad that we keep in touch.  Afterwards, we came back to the apartment and ordered pizza and hung out for a while before they had to go back to Rockwall.  Before too long, baby D. will be here and we'll find out if they are a he or a she!

We started the session in my dining area with my makeshift backdrop, then headed to the club room or living room of the apartment office, and then headed to a local Mansfield park with lots of beautiful Pecan trees.

Christina is already super mom--when they first came over yesterday, I found out they had been mowing yards all day---at 8 months pregnant---see what I mean?  Super Mom!  They are going to be wonderful parents, and I look forward to meeting their wonderful baby soon!
{DFW Photographer}Daley13

Here are some more images from yesterday's session.

{DFW Photographer}Daley9

{DFW Photographer}Daley27

{DFW Photographer}Daley22

{DFW Photographer}Daley29

{DFW Photographer}Daley30

{DFW Photographer}Daley31

{DFW Photographer}Daley21

Christina said she likes the pictures without their faces. She said last night she liked this one:
{DFW Photographer}Daley5

It is funny, because I was able to get an incredible shot from their wedding back in 2007 without their faces:

















Of course we had to do a couple of belly shots:
{DFW Photographer}Daley32

Christina is seriously one of the most beautiful pregnant people I have ever seen. She is gorgeous! I hope I look half as pretty while pregnant IF I ever have that experience!
{DFW Photographer}Daley34

You can view more photos from the shoot by clicking to view the slideshow.
Here's to hoping you're having a Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment