07 July 2010

{DFW Photographer} My First Maternity Session: Nolan & Christina

This afternoon I shot my first maternity session here in Mansfield. My friends, Nolan & Christina came out and we did some pictures of them together before they welcome their new little one into the world in August. I love how they are leaving the gender of the baby as a surprise until he or she gets here!
I feel so honored that Nolan & Christina would let me photograph them again. I had so much fun photographing their wedding back in July of 2007, so to get a chance to do a maternity session for them made me super excited! I truly look forward to capturing more shots for them in the future!
Here are a couple of shots from this afternoon that I just love:
Maternity: couple with belly

Maternity: Mom with belly

No comments:

Post a Comment