05 July 2010

{DFW Photographer} Adventures on the Shankle Farm

From Shankle Summer
I think my dad really enjoys having land that he can do things on, such as play and tinker with plows and tractors.  Something might not be quite right and he will stick with it and mess with it until it is right. 
From Shankle Summer
One time he tore out an entire staircase and built a new one because the old one was not quite right.
From Shankle Summer

I love that about him.  He likes things to be done right and quality, not quick and shabby.
From Shankle Summer

I think my dad would be a great co-worker, (which is strange because we did get along all that great when I was a kid.) but I know exactly what I can expect from him as a co-worker and I know I would be able to depend on him and in turn, he pretty much knows exactly what to expect from me.

From Shankle Summer
These were taken while I was out on the Shankle Farm recently on a cloudy afternoon while Dad was working on his new plow. (I say "new" it really is actually not new, just new to him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment