04 January 2010

Shoot Sac Has Arrived!

I couldn't wait to get home today because my Shoot Sac came in!
I was so excited, that I opened the box in the office of the apartment complex and showed the girl who got the package out for me.
Here's what I saw when I opened the shippping box.

Such beautiful packaging isn't it?
 
I think I'm going to keep it and put my covers that I collect in it.
 
I LOVE green with black and white as well.
 
Fling cover! yay!
 
I like the people at Shoot Sac and their little "Thank You!" stickers. How nice!
 
My shoot sac with Fling cover and added shoulder pad.
 

Now, if I could just figure out what my husband had delivered today as well.

Do you know what it's like whenever you buy a wonderful new dress or amazing pair of new shoes that you are so excited about you wear it around your house for a couple of hours once you finally get it home?  Yeah, I've been walking around the house wearing my shoot sac. It is THAT cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment