09 June 2010

Sam Houston HS Graduation--2010

This past Sunday, I went to Sam Houston's graduation, and it was a great experience.  Last year I did not go to graduation, but I am sure glad that I did go this year.  It was a nice reminder of why I chose to teach high school.  It gave me great joy to see all of the graduates so happy that they were earning the right to cross that stage, especially some of those that we weren't quite sure if they were going to make it yet. :) Some of these students are the first graduates in their families, and it was truly a special event.  You know, some people are lucky to have children graduate a couple of years in their lifetime.  I am fortunate to have kids graduate every year!
Below you'll see a slide show of pictures I took at graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment