07 February 2010

Day 12-14: 21 Day Body Makeover

So, I have fallen behind on my blogging.  My apologies. :(
This weekend has been pretty crazy and now I'm just now getting to updating the blog.

Friday night we went to the grocery store and bought some more produce, six pounds of carrots, 2 pounds of lunchmeat, and I'm sure we bought at least 2 more pounds of grapes.

Oh Lord! Help me last until next Sunday!  I'm so ready to eat sweet things and potatoes, wheat, dairy, and corn things again!  I'm getting tired of grilled chicken breasts and fish.

Tonight was successful.  We celebrated the Super Bowl (boo Saints!) at Cliff's parents' house and we cooked dinner. 
Grilled chicken breast, baked carrots, steamed broccoli and cauliflower were all on the menu.  It was good.  The carrots were some of the BEST tasting carrots I have ever had.  I just sliced them up, added salt and pepper, a little water, and a good helping of butter and put them in the oven for an hour.  They were so very tasty.

We ate Pappadeaux for Saturday night's dinner--the Cedar Plank Salmon.  It was very good as well.  The only thing I was uneasy about was that the fish was not completely cooked all the way through.  They cooked it more like a steak, so it was a little pinker in the core of the helping of meat.

I'm missing actually eating something for breakfast in the mornings.  A cold "shake" isn't exactly what anyone wants to start their day with on a cold morning.  I'd much rather start my day with Cream of Wheat, or waffles. That is okay, I'll get to have my waffles next Monday morning as soon as we get done with this cleanse.

On a side note:
We looked at 10 houses on Friday afternoon after I got off work.  I think we've narrowed 20 houses down to three.  Now, to look at some more and view those again.  (Oh! decisions decisions!)

Today I did a photo shoot for my cousin Ryan, who is graduating from high school in June.  We had some fun and got some good shots.  I'll make sure and post separately for that tomorrow.....along with viewing goodies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment