31 August 2009

Picnik.com

Well, I don't have the latest version of Photohop. :( I wish I did, but currently, my home computer is too elderly and plus I probably can't justify the purchase right now....although I would love to!

In the meantime---you know some of those actions you see that you would like to perform? Well, picnik.com makes for a pretty decent substitute. Here are a couple of before and after pictures that I played with tonight. :

Before, then After:













Before, Then After:













Not too bad for a free online substitute?? I like putting this on a list of things my kids can do when they are done with their classwork. It allows them to play with their photos and it helps them discover more about photo editing.

So...www.picnik.com for some easy online editing!

Till next time!
-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment