23 April 2011

Christina Lee Photo has moved!

Gee it has been quite a while since I have updated here!  It seems that I failed to let all of you wonderful people know of a big change that I made back in March.

At this point in time, I have moved my blog and website over to www.christinaleephoto.wordpress.com

I have combined both my website and blog into one location, and I hope that you will join me in this new adventure.  After winning an incredible year's subscription to SmugMug, and really appreciating its benefits, I have decided that it would be difficult to keep up with essentially three websites, along with a web site for a large 5A high school, teach high school kids, be a wife, oh yeah, AND further develop my craft in photography! So, on that note, at this time christinaleephoto.com is still under my ownership, I just do not have anything running under the domain at this time, but I plan to get things up and running again appropriately by this summer, once I get this crazy school year under wraps.  In the meantime, I'll be posting my updates and latest news and images on my new wordpress blog, and I plan to maintain my SmugMug account that includes my client viewing, and of course, there is my Flickr page as well, which I have now gone Pro in, so I anticipate a lot more uploads!

Thank you so much for reading my simple little blog here as I write about my photography adventures, please make sure you join me on this new adventure as well!

Thanks again!
-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment