22 August 2010

{Allen Newborn Photographer} Meet Baby K

This afternoon, Cliff helped me pack up the car and we drove up to see our wonderful friends in Allen for their precious daughter’s first official photo shoot!

I have been friends with Nolan and Christina since college, and we were all members of the ETBU Tiger Band together…ahhh memories! Back in 2007, I was fortunate to have the opportunity to shoot Nolan and Christina’s beautiful wedding in Rockwall and now they allowed me to come do pictures of their brand new family member.  She is so beautiful, and I am so happy for my friends Nolan and Christina!

Here are some samples from today’s session:

IMG_8602-2

IMG_8619IMG_8627

IMG_8636-2

IMG_8801-2

IMG_8696

 

Yes, be prepared to wipe away a few tears with this shot!

IMG_8710bw

There is something special about seeing a man hold his first born daughter. I just know Nolan is going to be a spectacular father. Say a prayer for all those boys who will try to date this pretty girl!IMG_8723-2

IMG_8752

IMG_8732bwIMG_8570bwIMG_8775bwLove this family!!!

Well, that’s about it for now! Still recovering and wearing a large brace on my leg. Tomorrow is the first day of school for the 2010-2011 school year. Luckily, I’m able to bum a ride to work from a friend!

Hope y’all have a great week!           

No comments:

Post a Comment