10 November 2009

The Pioneer Woman Cooks Coming to Dallas!!!

Dallas, TX
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
7:00 PM
BORDERS
10720 Preston Road
Dallas, TX

That is the date, time, and place that I am going to go meet Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond! I am definitely going to buy her cookbook! Perhaps even some of my friends/family will be lucky enough to get a copy from me for Christmas.... The above information is when she is going to be in Dallas on her book tour. I'm totally going to be there, camera in tow! Perhaps I'll convince Sydni to come with me. ;)
Today, I fell in love with her even more when she did a feature over History curriculum and the art of teaching History through....storytelling of course! (it's the best way anyway!)

Tonight was my first shoot of the month. My cousin, Zane lives in nearby Arlington and is getting married next month so we met up in Mansfield with their dogs and get this, tandem bicycle in tow! We had fun savoring the daylight we had left today shooting their engagement pictures!

This weekend I have a wedding in the big town of Bristol, Texas, and then a couple more shoots later this month! I'm excited because I get to use all the techniques I've learned from the digital photography classes I've taken.

Well, it's about time for some dinner, so I'm out! I should be back in a day or two with a preview of Zane and Gary's pictures!

Till Next time,
-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment